Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Why do I need a personal website?

I am setting up a personal website for myself.  What a strange thing to do.  I have never needed a website before.  I guess I feel like putting myself out there more, for some reason.  It's not done yet, but as I am designing it and filling it with meaningful content, I am wondering to myself.. who is ever going to look at this and if they do why are they looking?  I love my life and I think it is a great thing to make a record of, why would the rest of the world find it interesting?  Maybe they won't.  Maybe it will just be my husband, and my parents who read this.  That would be OK.

I'll share a link in my next post.  Look out WWW... here I come :-D

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan!! Love your new blog. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your little boy. I hear he's wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete